Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Rainy Wednesday

Iwoke up and it's raining. In as much as I would like to stay home the whole day, to sleep, watch dvd, surf the net and enjoy the rest of the christmas break, I cannot. I will be leaving later for my duty at the Ospital ng Maynila, for our graveyard shift from 6pm to 6am. We need to pursue a 160 hours of internship at the hospital.


Instead of staying home with my family this christmas break, most of my time's running within the walls of the hospital together with my friends, with my co-interns and resident pharmacists.


I have no choice, I need this internship as requirement before taking up the Pharmacist Licensure Exam. I have to comply with the requirements. I still have a remaining 160-hours for Manufacturing Internship and a 480-hours for the Major Internship (I have to choose whether I'll spend that 480 long hours at the Community, Hospital or Manufacturing. It's up to me).



This is the life and whatabouts of a Pharmacy student.



*SIGH*



No comments: