Tuesday, November 6, 2007

And the 2nd sem begins

Sembreak's done! I didn't had much enjoyment within our semestral break, infact, my whole break was boring and nonproductive because I just spent it within the four walls of our house. And now, my second semester of my third year as a pharmacy student, begins...


First day: Monday, November 5


SLEEPY DAY. I didn't get enough sleep the night before the first day not because I'm excited but because I'm not used in sleeping early during the sembreak, I wasn't able to adjust my sleeping time for the coming school days. 7am is our first class, we waited for the professor but no one has attended our class. And we waited until afternoon, no one has attended yet. We go home early, and I slept the whole afternoon.


Second day: Tuesday, November 6


STILL. We already met our professors for 2 subjects, they just got our attendance and dismissed us early. I, again, slept this whole afternoon.





Waiting and getting ready for HAGGARD days...

No comments: