Friday, November 2, 2007

Back on the List

**We are finally enrolled, after days of waiting for block 302 to open. I already got and fixed my schedule, as usual, EVERDAY WHOLEDAY. From 7am to 6pm.


Last Wednesday (October 31), I received a text message from my mother (The message was still saved on my phone) saying:

"Congrats 3 ka sa dean's list. I am very proud of you. Keep up the good work, sana di ka magbago para sa inyo rin yan. and always thank Him for so many blessings you received."


I was stunned, I wasn't able to absorb the message right away after reading it. I read it again, oh man, "is this true?". (My mother knew it because she's the one who fixed our enrolment and she told me that the student assistant on our college showed her the list).


After reading it again, tears just suddenly came down from my eyes. Tears of joy, oh man. I made it! I'M BACK on the DEAN'S LIST! I do expect it, that I'll gonna be back on the list but I wasn't expecting that I'll make it to the Top 3. Whew!


"Fruit of my labor"


It's nice to be back.


THANKS TO GOD.

No comments: