Monday, October 29, 2007

Scanned

Just finished scanning all the stuffs that Coach Dayong lend me for his Art Website. Those stuffs were composed of photos of his paintings, workshops, illustration on newspapers and all about his artworks.


While doing this work, I got the chance to see Coach Dayong's world. His art-full world outside the basketball court. I always appreciate paintings because I know It's quite hard to create, only who has creative minds and talented hands can do such artworks like of Coach Dayong's, that's why I can't help but to admire him because of his talents. He's an artist and a basketball coach at the same time.


I will be working as the webmaster for his website and I'm glad that he chose me to work on this. This would serve as a side-work for me while studying and an experience on building a website as well.

No comments: