Friday, October 19, 2007

B E R D E ang tunay na kulay ng tagumpay!

Spell champions! L-A-S-A-L-L-E

L-A-S-A-L-L-E rah!


Yea! After a season of suspension, the best team in the UAAP is really back! They struggled for the finals' spot against their archrivals, the Ateneo de Manila Blue Eagles for five glorious and jam-packed game. They were able to prove that they are the ones who are deserving to be in the Finals even if they'd lost 3 out of the 5 games. "2 is better than 3".


They battled for the Finals against the unbeaten team in the eliminations, the UE red warriors. Some thought that the warriors is the best team in the UAAP since they are undefeated, but but but WHAT HAPPENED? Game 1- its LASALLE, Game 2- it is still LASALLE! What happened to the "powerhouse" players of the red team? They've swept the elims but they've swept by La Salle in the finals.


Oh well, La Salle is La Salle. Once they're back, they're on! I never stopped believing in DLSU, I always believe in the PROWESS OF THE GREEN ARCHERS. (Even if, I admit, I am an Adamsonian) but my heart will always belong to LA SALLE. I really admire the school and the Lasalistas, not just because of the UAAP, it's the wholeness of the university. I always admire their SCHOOL SPIRIT, their unconditional support and love for their team, for their school.


I remember someone telling me that (this is the time when la salle has been struggling to win against ateneo): "Uy Kring, wala na ang La Salle, lipat ka na sa Ateneo". - - I just smiled. But deep inside me, i said "I have faith. Alam kong hindi basta basta magpapatalo ang la salle".




I'D RATHER BE GREEN THAN BE BLUE


If I were to live my whole life again,
I'd still want to be a LaSallista pa rin
Bayaran mana ako,
I will still say to you
I'd rather be green than be blue




CONGRATULATIONS to the UAAP Season 70 Men's Basketball CHAMPIONS, The DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY GREEN ARCHERS! The team will always be the champs for me, for the whole La Sallian community. Keep that ANIMO aflame!


Hail! to De La Salle!

Ty bags it!

UAAP Season 70 Men's Basketball Champs

The MVPs of the Finals sharing the pride. Cholo and Jvee


Jvee loving it.

THEY'RE BACK. THEY'RE ONE. and now, they are NUMBER 1.

ANIMO LA SALLE!






**Photos from Greenarcher.net

No comments: