Monday, October 22, 2007

AfterCRAP

After a disappointing morning, instead of me, soloing the photoshoot, I invited my friendsto come with me at Intramuros. I convinced them that they'll enjoy the rest of the day atthe so-called walled city. We went there after lunch at around 1 in the afternoon,the sun'smoving with us as we walked through but twas a good thing, we had a good weather timing, no rainshower hassles at all.

We walked around Intramuros, passed through the Baluartes, took pic of them, took pic of this and that.After passing through the Manila Cathedral, we headed to Fort Santiago. I took picturesof the historic scenes and took pictures of friends as well.

I could say that we really had a great time walking and taking pictures, we had funny shots and our favorite jump shots. We've decided to go home after we had rounds at Fort Santiago.
It was a long day, a tiring but definitely a fun fun day!

Photoshoot will never be that great without models, My indie photoshoot willnever be this happy without my FRIENDS.

Great time. Great Friends.



Downstair pose


My Group

Jump Shot

Footwork

Faces shot

With a guardia civil

*More of our photos athttp://khonista.multiply.com

No comments: