Monday, October 22, 2007

Enrolment CRAP

I got up early today to go to school, get my grades and meet my friends as well. It's the first day of enrolment for the block sections, my friends and I decided toenroll at the first day because we might run out slots.

First thing, when I arrived at school, I got my laboratory clearance then headedto our department to get my grades. Whew, everything went out fine, my grades was allgood.After a tough sem, I was still able to achieve good remarks.

We stayed first at the department because my friends was still waiting for the receipt of their down payment. We checked the schedule of our block at the "enrolmentarea" but into our suprise, there's no schedule for BLOCK 302 there, there, was just a schedule for Block 301. So we asked Ms. Ana why there is no schedule for our blockon the board? Then she explained that, before they'll open block 302, they would still have to fill the whole slots of block 301. WHAAAAT?!

We are so pissed. 4 of our classmates was already enrolled on that section because theyweren't aware of that "new system of block enrolment". They asked the encoding section'if they can still transfer on the other block, but twas a "NO".

We talked over things first, because most of us doesn't want to be included on that section. We are block -02 since then and now they want us to transfer into that other block? NOWAY! Since then, 302 and 301 has this "block issues", that includes competition, "archrivals" in other words. As much as possible, we are avoiding them but now, there is a possibilitythat our block and that other block together?! Oh no.

Now, we're not enrolled yet, we're still waiting for that first block to be filled beforewe enroll.
Block 302 is Block 302. SOLID.

It is still, "Love ko pharma 302/".

No comments: