Saturday, October 20, 2007

Who would have thought?





I don't have any idea what was happened at Glorietta yesterday until someone told me about the Blast. geezz, horrible. There were 8 fatalities and now there were more than a hundred injured, and counting! The cause of the explosion wasn't confirmed yet, though the authorities said that twas because of the LPG (that kind? I dont think so), but they were still considering the fact that twas an "attack". And IF twas really an attack, my gahd.


I feel so bad for all the victims of this tragedy. Who would think that a leisurely afternoon in a popular shopping mall could turn out this way, this horrible?


I hope the weekend would be peaceful. Take extra care people, and spend some time with your loved ones…


Pictures courtesy of Disney Cute

No comments: